Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Saturday, April 9, 2011

Not That There's Anything Wrong With That....

So, yeah.  I'm comin outta the closet! #NotLikeThat! LOL! Comin outta the "cancer closet" on my Facebook.  Yeah, I had posted a Note on there where I directed folks to the CarePage (& now this blog) for all the cancer convo.  Keep Facebook a "happy place".  Well, now that I'm almost 2 years out from the cancer road through Hell, I figured, why NOT share with my Facebook friends? And Twitter friends.  If I'm willing to blog all this out to the world & have total strangers read about it (*waves at faithful readers in the UK*), then why would I not be open about it with people I actually KNOW?  Ya know?  So I went ahead & shared my mohawk pics on there, & made public some photos from my 1st chemo.

I mean, why NOT be one of those "loud & proud" survivors?! Having had cancer is a PART of who I am now.   The new & improved LunaTechChick. =)

So yeah, I'm officially out of the closet.  Not that there's anything wrong with that. ;)

No comments: