Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

It's The End Of The World As We Know It...

December 21, 2012.  The end of the Mayan Calendar.  And supposedly the "end of the world".  I'm kinda surprised I'm not seein more doomsday, or end of days kind of activity around.  Maybe everyone learned an important lesson from the whole Y2K thing in 1999.

So, I'm tryin to get over my annual autumn sinus bullshit.  O came down with it just as I started gettin better....hopefully he's on the mend.  And the country is still reelin over this heart wrenchin, horrifyin Newtown, CT massacre.  I'm not gonna go on & on here about it.  Suffice it to say, as a result of that, & at this time of year, too...it truely IS the end of the world as we know it. Will we see changes aimed at preventing such tragedy in the future? I would hope so.  But probably not. And even if we do...kinda too little too late isn't it?

Anyway, kinda ready to just get through this holiday season, (def ready to be on the other side of Christmas) finish up this year & start another, hopefully better New Year....I have stuff to say about how 2012 was for us, but that's gonna be for the last post of 2012 on New Year's Eve...if the world's still here & we live to see it.

Gonna go watch the movie, 2012...in honor of the end of the world...(as we know it...)

And I feel fine....



No comments: