Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Instant Karma's Gonna Get You...

Have had this on my mind lately.  Hummin this tune.  And it's a good thing, too.  Good to remember.  Karma happens.  Right? You might think, well, I don't do anything bad, so I've nothing to fear from Karma. But I think Karma also pays people a visit when the things they say & think are ugly & hateful.  I think we could all do well to try to live life tryin to avoid a ride on Karma Train.

Maybe I had to go through bc because of my own Karma.  Maybe I said something, or thought something, or had a certain opinion of someone that landed me in bc land...sick, bald, pissed off & scared to death, with a new fear that will never fully disappear.  There are few things more humbling in this life than bein a bit of a vain girl one moment, & then bald the next, with at least 2 solid years of hating the reflection you see in the mirror. 

I'm not bloggin on this topic with anyone in particular in mind. I put this out there just as much of a reminder to myself

Who in the hell d'you think you are...

2 comments:

DraggonTagger said...

I think you're a WONDERFUL, STRONG, AND VERY INTELLIGENT PERSON THAT I ADMIRE AND LOVE! That's who you are!
I love you for that! :) <3

LunaTechChick said...

(((HUGS))) to you my G-Twin! You are my inspiration! All my love to you! <3 ~K