Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Saturday, July 9, 2011

Vacation - Part 5: A Fish Tale

After a nice time at the beach, we headed back to get cleaned up for our last dinner in town.  And we went to a VERY awesome restaurant called Fish Tales.  Best. Shrimp. EVER.  And I think it's now one of my new fave place to go when we visit, right up there with Spanky's.  And it's like, 5 minutes from my mom's house, AND right on water, which I love.  Anyway, we had a very good dinner & some cocktails.  And the sun was setting, so I ran out to grab what I think is one of the best sunset pics ever taken by an old BlackBerry camera.  Yep.  Check it!

Was a really really nice vacation.  And we totally needed one.  But it just went by too damn fast.  There were some friends I had hoped to get together with that I didn't get to, due to losing part of our trip because of the stupid airline fiasco.  And we had also wanted to get together with the family more than the one time too, but again, time just flew.  I think next time we need to schedule to be there for at least 2 -3 more days.  I dunno.

 The plane rides back home were awful.  Bumpy bumpy bumpy & had to navigate around weather, extending one of the flights by 45 minutes.

Yeah, I need to learn how to be a better flyer & try to go at least 3 times a year.  We can't wait to go back.

No comments: