Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Saturday, February 5, 2011

What A Difference A Day Makes

YAY!  It's 47° outside!  I can actually see my grass!  Bye bye snow!!  I mean, I couldn't believe it.  Four inches of snow dumped on top of all that ice.  Thankfully, my boss is awesome & understanding & had no desire for anyone to even attempt to come in to the office.  And it's a good thing too, cause that highway was one of the worst with ice & accidents.  But now we're above freezing.  Never thought I'd love it being 47°, but I do...It's a heat wave!! And me without my short shorts! LOL! Seriously, what a difference a day makes.  And sunshine. =)

Not gonna be puttin the space heater away just yet though, as I'm told another arctic front is expected mid week.  Probably gonna have to take out a second mortgage to pay the damn electric bill!
Monday the flurry of medical tests & doctor visits begins.  So yeah...don't love how spread out they all are too....got something gettin looked at every couple of weeks through March it appears.  HOW to not feel nervous/upset/paranoid/scared?  Some days, I'm Very confident this is all over.  And other days, notsomuch.  Guess what kinda day I'm havin today?

Thanks for checkin in on us.

No comments: