Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Monday, July 4, 2011

Vacation - Part 4: Life's A Beach!

So, our last day in town, we made it down to the beach, Tybee Island.  I loooove Tybee.  Such a fun beach community.  I totally could (wish) live there.  On the way, we spotted the famous Uncle Bubba's Oyster House restaurant.  Of course we had to stop & have lunch.  Soooooooo good! We started with the Shore Is Good Seafood Dip.  Yep.  Shore was GOOOOOD.  For lunch I had the Crab Cakes with Savannah Red Rice. O got blackened shrimp & collards.  Both also AWESOME.  Yeah, been thinkin bout it ever since.

So, after eating WAY too much, we continued on to the beach.  But again, it was just SO DAMN HOT! Unseasonably hot.  So we didn't stay very long.  But I did get to put meh feets in the water & take a few pics.


Next, the last installment in my vacation bloggin....A Fish Tale.

No comments: