Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Monday, July 23, 2012

Three Is A Magic Number...

Yes it is.  Today is my Three Year Cancer Free Anniversary.  Three years ago on July 23, I had my second breast surgery that removed all the cancer.  But, as always, gonna have to reserve the celebratin till I make the rounds to all the docs in September to make sure that NED is still by BFF.  Ya know? 
Anyway, every July I reflect & am so thankful for all of my medical team & friends & family & hubs for gettin me through it. 

And it's my understanding that at the Three Year Mark, I fall off another statistic.  YAY! =)




Also, as I was goin up the stairs, I saw these birds hangin out.  Are these doves? Pigeons? I've never seen this kind of bird around here before.  Is there any symbolism to bein visited by these cute birdies on my Three Year NED Anniversary?




And I've added a section to the Blog over there on the right.  Scroll down a bit & you'll see a section called "Favorite Posts".  Hope y'all will check it out.  =)

1 comment:

LunaTechChick said...

Strange Magic....sometimes 3 or III ain't so special. Lol!