Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Friday, November 23, 2012

And I Fall Asleep Counting My Blessings

This Thanksgiving I'm thankful for SO many things. I'm thankful that I live in this era of great technology that includes Facebook (thank you Mark Zuckerberg) & also Skype. These things sure do help to bridge the huge 1000 mile gap between me & my family. And my Georgia friends. I am thankful that I'm married, for my husband, my family, my friends, my AWESOME medical team - surgeon, oncologists, nurses & staff.  Thankful that I have my health....Thankful for every day...Thankful that it only took just under three years to regrow my hair back into something that looks like ME. Thankful that all our basic needs are met.

Just very very thankful.

Thankful thankful thankful.

No comments: