Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Friday, December 17, 2010

Chemo Brain?

I guess it's chemo brain.  But I know over the past several days I've been all like "Ooooh, I'm SO gonna blog about this..." & then when I open the blog to post, I can't EVEN remember wtf I wanted to blog about.  So anyway....I guess I'll just say that I'm very happy today is the last work day of 2010.  We always enjoy having a nice 2 week break.  I remember saying goodbye to the year last year at this time.  And ready to be done with 2010.  It was some better than 2009, in that, a lot of not fun stuff came to an end this year.  So yeah, glad to be wavin buh-bye to 2010.  Lookin forward to 2011 being the 1st year to NOT be all about cancer.  (Even though there will still be extra close watchin for it...but still...) We'll say 2011 will be the year of hair growin! :)

Will be takin my insurance exam on Monday...wish me luck.  If I pass (I better) I get to go back to work right after the 1st of the year.  Very much lookin forward to that. I've missed those folks.  Can't believe it's been 10 years since I was an agent there.

No comments: