Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Thursday, June 6, 2013

Every Year Is Getting Shorter....

Yep.  Yesterday was my birthday.  I typically like to do a post ON the actual birthday, but yeah...was a busy day & time got away from me. Never seem to find the time. We were just too busy havin a fun day together, O & I.  And since my birthday fell right smack in the middle of the week this year, I simply must celebrate all week.  It's a rule, ya know?



First we worked.  Then we played.  I turned 44 & had a
pretty fun day.  We went to our favorite Mexican food place & had the best fajitas EVER.  AND it was "Half Price Fajita Wednesday", so we got the big giant order & brought plenty home. 

And O took pictures of me bein silly in the mall.



Here is a picture of me bein silly with Geoff Peterson
 


Apparently he moonlights at Dillard's cause Craig doesn't pay him much! LOL! 

Josh Robert Thompson is the Voice of Geoff Peterson on The Late Late Show With Craig Ferguson

My original title for this post was "What A Drag It Is Getting Old"...but then I scratched it.  I totally used to feel that way on my birthday.  But not anymore.  Haven't felt like that since 2009.  Now I hope to be lucky enough to get old.  Ya know? All in all, we had a very fun day. 



5 comments:

LunaTechChick said...

Didn't want to title this post the all too obvs "They Say It's Your Birthday" either...just sayin. ;)

Paula said...

Yeah, those birthdays do just keep coming but they are all good for me. I will be 63 this year 63? How in the hell? But it's still good. I figure I have at least 20 years if not 30 with modern medicine. They will be able to keep me going a long time. Unless they decide that us old folks are too expensive. Gee that's a depressing thought. I'm happy to know you as a fellow survivor and a friend. Many more birthdays for you too!

LunaTechChick said...

Yay! I feel the same Paula. So so so glad to call you my friend. And Sisters In Survival! Many many more birthdays for both of us. xx

Sandra Davis said...

Wow, you get Tweets from some famous people...love it!

LunaTechChick said...

Love gettin celebrity tweets! Yay!