Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Friday, June 21, 2013

In The Summertime...

Welcome to Summer! Today, the Summer Solstice, Longest Day, is one of my very favorite days.  Why? Because startin tomorrow, the days grow shorter & shorter & shorter.  I much prefer the dark half of the year.  But not the cold.  Don't care for that part.  I just like for it to get dark earlier than it does In The Summertime, when the weather is hot.  Today, there will still be a tiny bit of daylight as late as 9:15pm.  It's annoying to me.  I'd love for it to go ahead & be dark by 7 or 8 at the very latest. 

So in honor of this super special loooooong day, here is a field of sunflowers we drive by on our way to see a client.  The Sunflower Farmers grow them every year for the Sunflower Oil. 

 
 
 
 
 
Wish the iPhone could do justice to this sea of sunflowers.  Ah well.
 
Anyway, Happy Summer Solstice y'all! 

No comments: