Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Feb 23, 2010 Stick A Fork In Me...

Stick A Fork In Me...

 Feb 23, 2010 7:05pm
I'm D O N E with radiation! YAY! Took my last boost this morning. Now maybe I won't be filling up the gas tank every other day! LOL! Skin held up really well too. Sure it's red and sore in the boost area. The rest of the radiation areas are starting to recover. That skin just looks like it got a good tan. So yeah, it's good to have Part 2 complete.

I took Herceptin last week. I was able to get it from the cancer center, so that was good. I'll take one more Herceptin, and then do an echocardiogram, and make sure the heart is still doin well. I haven't been doin as much cardio lately, so I'm hopin it still looks good. Really do need to get back into my cardio.

Let's see...I now have enough hair that I no longer need to wear something on my head to sleep. But still wear the bandana or wig when out and about. Eyebrows are totally back, and eyelashes have all grown in, but are at about 60% lengthwise. It looks to me like I'm gonna have more lashes than I had before they fell out. So that's gonna be cool!

It snowed again today, but nothing at all like last time. Today we got about an inch, but it didn't mess up the roads or anything.

Added a new photo. It's the lovely radiation machine again, but this time it's in boost position with the boost attachment. Very cool machine!


Well, that's about it for now. Not much to report, just that I'm SO glad to be done with radiation!

No comments: