Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Sunday, November 14, 2010

Posted Jun 5, 2010 "Happy Birthday" Is A Victory Song

"Happy Birthday" Is A Victory Song

Posted Jun 5, 2010 8:30pm
A couple of weeks ago, I took part (briefly anyway) in the Relay for Life. I didn't get to stay very long, as we had another shoot. (Duty calls! LOL!) So I figured, I've been through hell and back with this stupid stuff, I'm at least gonna get the **** T-shirt outta the deal! LOL!

Soooo, I'm 41 today. It's been a very fun day too. I got to see some of our students and VERY good friends graduate from high school, had a lovely steak lunch, did some fun girl stuff...and now, as I type, I'm enjoying some of my favorite Spicy Hot Cheese Popcorn. It's very great. And in honor of my birthday, I thought I'd share a picture from my Big 4-0 party last year. It's me, raising a toast to myself. Sure wish I still looked like that...But it is what it is. *GROW hair GROW!*
The Big 4-0. Yep, missin my hair hard core these days.
 Also, I'm done with the wigs. Have been for a few weeks now. Which is great since it's been around 100 degrees the last few days. Hair is kinda doin a pixie thing. I don't like it, but am SO happy to see a full head of hair again. People tellin me how nice it looks and stuff. My stock answer: "Thank You. It's nice to have hair to hate." LOL!
Hair Regrowth After Chemo - June 2010

And I had Herceptin on Thursday. Went fine. Four more to go. Had our class banquet that night and it was the best one we've ever had. Lots of fun at that.

Last day of school was yesterday. We taped the graduation today. Was very emotional for hubby and me to see our Senior students graduate. And so far, it's been a pretty great birthday. And I'm bout to raise another one of those Jager toasts to myself, so it's about to get even better! LOLOLOL!

Still haven't heard from some docs regarding getting my tests redone to determine if that PR "weakly positive" is a false positive. I gotta say though, I'm really leaning toward not takin this Tamoxifen, unless the stuff is retested and comes back with some ER positive. So, I need to get back on the phone and lean on some docs I think. Will keep y'all posted on that.

So that's about it. School is out. Graduation is shot. Will be edited soon. Classroom is packed up and we're ready for the move to the new High School. THEN I'm gonna be all about having the summer off for fun stuff...Last summer wasn't so fun.


"Happy Birthday" is a Victory Song. Yep. I'd agree with that.

=)

No comments: