Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Posted Sep 22, 2009 9:17am "Pluggin Right Along"

Pluggin Right Along

Ok, so I had Chemo #2 of 6 last Thursday. So far so good. Side effects wise, kinda same ol same ol, but maybe a bit milder, as far as the taste buds & stuff. But the fatigue is a bit more, but not unmanageable. I just take naps in the afternoon & can't workout this week. Chemo brain seems to be a bit less to, which is great cause I gotta work this week at school. =)
So, they'll check my blood in 3 days on Friday & do the booster shot thing again if the white count is low again. Dr W & I are determinded to stay on schedule & wrap this chemo portion of treatment up on time in mid December. So I've got fingers & everything crossed for that!
See ----> X]

Today is the first day of Autumn. My absolute favorite time of year. And the weather actually feels like it a bit, so I'm lovin that!

Have a great day everyone!
=D

No comments: