Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Posted Nov 9, 2009 Just A Quickie

Just A Quickie

Posted Nov 9, 2009 8:11pm
So just a quickie update. I'm right smack inbetween chemos. Enjoying feeling pretty much like myself again. Dern that fatigue seems to be more & longer lasting with each chemo. Like just the slightest thing just wears me out! Took a bit longer to bounce back this time. I keep reading that excercise helps with that, so I'm trying to get back into doing my cardio stuff after my "tired week", but it's tough! All in all, I'm hangin in pretty well I suppose. In 10 days I'll get chemo #5 of 6. Finally, light at the end of the chemo tunnel. Then we'll begin phase 2 of treatment - radiation.

This is a smiley face stress ball that my wig shop guy, D, gave me. He sized one of my wigs to fit my head & glued some of the pieces he cut out onto it. So, yeah, it's me with my new hairdo. It's even parted on the correct side! LOL!

And then a picture of me and my friend R, who is also a bc survivor,  havin a nice coffee last weekend. Haven't seen her in forever. Was totally fun getting together and catching up and all.

Ok, so, that's about it for now. Thanks everyone for your continued support and messages and stuff. It really does help. =)

No comments: