Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sept 24, 2009 9:37am "I Think I've Figured It Out! =)"

I Think I've Figured It Out! =)

Posted Sept 24, 2009 9:37am
Ok, so I think I've got this chemo thing all figured out...provided that I don't get new or more severe side effects as treatment continutes.... The tiredness and fatigue...I've linked to one of the nausea meds! Which I apparently don't even need! I've not had one bit of nausea! (Knockin on wood here) It also was causing a bit of depression. AND I think I may have linked it to the "chemo brain" too! I didn't take one single chemo med yesterday and felt totally great. Same story this morning so far. So, 1 week to the day after a chemo, feelin pretty much back to myself. A couple things still yet to go back to normal (digestion, no biggie), but just goin through the day, I don't feel like I'm goin through anything! Well, except for the feeling of a wig on my head!
Anyway, thought y'all would like to know that I do believe I've got this thing totally figured out. We'll see how Round 3, the HALFWAY point goes on October 8.

Thanks so much for all of y'alls messages and stuff. Really does help lift my spirits!
=)

No comments: