Copyright Top

© 2008 by LunaTechChick. All rights reserved.

Saturday, November 13, 2010

Posted Apr 5, 2010 Three Down, One To Go

Three Down, One To Go

Posted Apr 5, 2010 12:41pm
Three skeery appointments down, one to go. And then I can breathe. Well, this last upcoming appointment is a bit less skeery thanks to the outcome of the previous skeery appointment.
So yeah, finally got that follow up mammogram on the gimpy boobie. I tried not to be all freaked out about it, but I was totally freaked out about it! LOL! But the doc checked it out & said it's all good. So, thanks to that, I'm not as nervous bout seein the surgeon on Friday. Although I'm hopin that he shows some attention to the good and now neglected boobie. Gotta keep a check on that one too ya know! And after this visit with the excellent surgeon, Dr V, I think I should be good for medical stuff for awhile (I hope), and back to just doin the 3 week Herceptin things.

Did my Herceptin last Thursday. Went fine. Also saw both of the oncologists. Good visits.
All of these appointments just made for such a crazy couple of weeks. And hubby had a birthday over the weekend. We had a nice and fun day. Went to our favorite movie theater and saw Clash of the Titans in 3D, ate some sushi, and just generally enjoyed being together.

And I thought I was about ready to start just totally goin without the wigs, but no. Still gonna wear em to work at least. And when I wanna look like me, or as close to like me as I can with these wigs on. My friend thinks I have enough hair to go ahead and get a bit of a cut and shape to it, but I don't think so. Maybe in another month. Which sucks because it will soon be very warm here and that will make wig wearin super uncomfortable.

Ok, that's about all for now. Sure seems like I'm forgetting some stuff. Oh well. Thanks for readin! =)

No comments: